Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thoughts From the Frontline - John Mauldin's New Book "End Game" - Available March 8th

By John Mauldin

When Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, 'tis like the morn in Spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing.
When Irish hearts are happy,
All the world seems bright and gay.
And when Irish eyes are smiling,
Sure, they steal your heart away.

Just when I’ve begun saying it’s safe to get back in the water, we get some shark 
sightings. They are a still a long ways off, but we need to keep our eyes on the deep waters and 
stay close to shore. This week we will look at a variety of data points and see what conclusions 
we can come to.


But first, I need some help from a few of you. Official publication date for my new book, 
Endgame: The End of the Debt Supercycle and How it Changes Everything, is March 8. I will be 
looking to do as much press as possible. If you are official press, drop me a note and we will get 
you a copy. Radio? TV? Call me.


READ FULL POST HERE

No comments: