Friday, June 15, 2012

John Maudlin and George Friedman on Europe ~ OTB and STRATOR w/video



Outside the Box
Exclusive for Accredited Investors - My New Free Letter!
Subscribe Now
Missed Last Week's Article?
Read It Here
A Conversation on Europe’s Political Economy with George Friedman and John Mauldin
John Mauldin | June 15, 2012
My travels last week took me to Austin, and I was able to stop by Stratfor to visit my friend and fellow thinker George Friedman. We had a great discussion about Europe, and luckily he had the wherewithal to video it. It is short for a discussion between George and me, but we got our points in. I think you'll enjoy hearing George's point of view on political economy versus economy,and our back and forth. I don't always agree with him ... but disagreement produces the best conversations.

No comments: