Sunday, July 14, 2013

Anita Moorjani: Dying to be Me ~ know your magnificence!


 There have been several pivotal moments in my life in the last decade. Some have been the books that I have read. Anita Moorjani's Dying to be Me is one of those. I follow her on FB as I find her posts enlightening.  These posts provide a reminder of or further insight and awareness of managing ones thoughts and thus reality. The Beatles song "Let it Be" consistently comes to mind when I contemplate some of these principles. 


The example shown below taken from today is addressing control, of self and others. Anita's teachings say be fully aware of your own magnificence   In my view, awareness of magnificence is the full acknowledgement that you are doing what you value and you are doing your best - and mentally ~ this gives you freedom ~ that you are where you want to be, doing what you want to do, and you're happy with the effort you put forward ~ that is the sweet spot.  Find your sweet spot and carry it with you ~ forever.




  • "When we’re each aware of our own magnificence, we don’t feel the need to control others, and we won’t allow ourselves to be controlled. When I awoke into my infinite self, I was amazed to understand that my life could be dramatically different just by realizing that I am love, and I always have been. I don’t have to do anything to deserve it. Understanding this means that I’m working with life-force energy, whereas performing at being loving is working against it.

    Realizing that I am love was the most important lesson I learned, allowing me to release all fear, and that’s the key that saved my life." ~ from Dying To Be Me by Anita Moorjani
    Unlike ·  ·  · 2 hours ago · 

    Dying To Be Me
    Book by Anita Moorjani
    In this truly inspirational memoir, Anita Moorjani relates how, after fighting cancer for almost four years, her body began shutting down—overwhelmed by the malignant cells spreading throughout her system. ... Google Books

    No comments: